International Automobile Mechanic Training Project
(Non-Refundable Scholarship for international students!)
Being short on human resources in automobile mechanic field in Wakayama, this project planned by automobile dealers, automobile maintenance plants and a car mechanic training school will work together to train and employ them.
Qualification for Admissions
- It doesn’t matter whether male or female, how old you are, and where you are from.
- Applicants must have at least 90 % of attendance at Japanese language school.
- Applicants who obtain the third level of Japanese Language Proficiency Test (N3) are advantageous.
- Applicants who are willing to work at automobile dealers or automobile maintenance plants either in Japan or their home country after graduation are welcome.
School Year Plan 2020-2023
|April in 2020
||Admission to Arc Business School Automobile Courses
|March in 2023
||To graduate Arc Business School Automobile Courses
|The beginning of the year 2023
||The National Examination
|April in 2023
||To get a job at automobile dealers or maintenance plants
About Non-Refundable Scholarship
- 100 % Reducing Tuition ( for each year), dormitory fee ( 20,000 yen per month) and expenses for living ( 50,000 yen per month) are subsidized by the Cooperative Companies.
- Should you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.